Lemon Cookies – Tea Time Snacks
- Maida/ All purpose flour - 1 1/4 cup
- Butter - 1/2 cup
- Sugar powder - 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence - 1 teaspoon
- Lemon zest - 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking soda - 1/4 teaspoon
- Milk (if required) - 2 tablespoon
- Preheat oven at 180'c for 10 minutes.
- Beat butter and sugar powder until butter become light and fluffy.
- Add baking powder, baking soda and maida and mix very well.
- Add all ingredients except lemon zest in butter and make a smooth dough. If dough is tight then add some milk to it. Add lemon zest and mix gently .
- Divide the dough into 15 parts and make small flat balls.
- Place on a greased baking tray and bake for 12 minutes until they becomes light brown on edges.
- Take out all cookies on cooling rack and allow them to cool down.
- "Lemon Cookies" are ready to be served now.
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.