Lemon Puffed Rice | Murmura Namkeen
Lemon puffed rice | murmura namkeen is a famous snack in India and is a very tasty and quick snack for tea time.
Lemon puffed rice | murmura namkeen is a light and healthy snack which is a great option to curb your sudden hunger cravings.
- Murmure/ puffed rice - 1 bowl
- Peanuts/ moongfali - 1 bowl
- Curry leaves/ meetha neem - 8
- Chopped green chili/ hari mirch - 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric/ haldi powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
- Chaat masala - 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon juice - 2 tablespoons
- Oil/ tel - 2 tablespoons
- Roast the peanuts in 1 tablespoon of oil on a medium flame. Take them out on a plate.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil in the same pan and add curry leaves, green chilies and saute well.
- Add turmeric powder, puffed rice, lemon juice and roast the mixture for another 5 minutes on a slow flame.
- Add roasted peanuts, salt and chaat masala to it. Mix well and roast it for another 2-3 minutes. Turn off the gas.
- Quick and tasty lemon puffed rice | murmura namkeen snack is ready to be served. You may store it in an air tight container for around 15 days.
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!