Lemonade – Refreshing Drink For Summers
- Fresh lemon juice/ neembu ras - 1 bowl
- Sugar/ cheeni - 1/2 kg or as per taste
- Water/ pani - 250 ml for making syrup
- Mint leaves/ pudina - 10-12 leaves
- Roasted cumin seeds powder/ bhuna hua jeera - 1 teaspoon
- Black salt/ kala namak - 1 teaspoon
- Put a pan on gas and add water and sugar then boil it for 10-15 minutes on high flame. Switch off gas and let this sugar syrup cool down completely.
- Add lemon juice in the sugar syrup and mix properly.
- Take ice tray and put one leaf of mint in each cube then pour lemon juice syrup.
- Keep the ice tray in freezer for 5-7 hours.
- Add 2 tablespoon lemon juice syrup in glass then add pinch of roasted jeera and black salt. Add 2 lemon mint ice cubes and chilled water and mix it properly.
- Store the remaining lemon sugar syrup in bottle and keep it in refrigerator.
- Fresh 'Lemonade' is ready to be served and enjoyed with friends and family!!!
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!