Paneer Lollipop with leftover Macaroni
- Boiled grated potatoes - 1 cup
- Fresh paneer - 250 grams
- Leftover macaroni pasta - 1/2 cup
- Mozzarella cheese - 1/4 cup
- Salt as per your taste
- Fresh grated black pepper - 1 teaspoon
- Bread crumbs for coating
- Corn flour - 1 tablespoon
- Oil for frying (I used mustard oil)
- Fresh chopped coriander leaves - Few leaves
- In a big bowl add boiled grated potatoes, paneer, cheese, macaroni pasta, salt, black pepper, fresh chopped coriander leaves and corn flour..
- Mix them well and make dough out of it.
- Make lollipop shape cutlet and coat with bread crumbs.
- Stuck sticks in all cutlets.
- Heat oil in medium flame and fry them till they become golden brown in color.
- Serve hot with hung curd or sauce of your choice
- Enjoy delicious Leftover Oats Macaroni & Fresh Paneer Lollipop.
Ready in :
Special Category :
Recipe Type :