Macaroni Pakoda is an unique and crispy snack dish.
Macaroni Pakoda is a different and savored dish. People will love to enjoy it especially during monsoons. It is a rare combination of macaroni and leftover gram flour. It requires simple ingredients like salt, red chili powder, chaat masala, green chili, turmeric powder, cumin seeds and coriander leaves. This is a new variety of snack and easy to prepare. Children too love to have this snack dish and enjoy it. You can serve it with tomato sauce or green chutney. So try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Alpana Jain
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:-
- You can use leftover gram flour batter for making this dish.
- If you want you can use whole wheat macaroni.
- Cook the macaroni in boiling water by adding some salt and oil for 5 to 8 minutes.
- If you want you can use chopped onions and curry leaves.
- The mixture should be of medium consistency so that the macaroni and besan binds well.
- You can vary the amount of besan depending on the fine or coarse texture of the besan.