Maggi Masala Noodles Pizza
Maggi masala noodles pizza is an innovative twist to the regular noodles and pizza.
Maggi masala noodles pizza is a combination of the two snacks kids would love to eat – noodles and pizza. Pizza crust need not to be a flour based, adding maggi noodles would give a new taste and twist to the pizza.
For more interesting recipes such as Maggi masala noodles pizza , click the links below:
- Maggi Noodles - 2 cups
- Maggi masala - 1 tablespoon
- Black pepper powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Corn flour - 1 tablespoon
- Maida - 1 tablespoon
- Oil - 1/2 cup
- Pizza sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Tomato (long slices) - 1/4 cup
- Capsicum (long slices) - 1/4 cup
- Mixed herbs - 1/2 teaspoon
- Chilli flakes - 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt - salt to taste
- Cheddar cheese - 1 cube
- Tomato sauce - 1 tablespoon
- In a pan, add water and boil maggi noodles for 5 minutes. Put it in bowl and add maggi masala, salt, black pepper powder, corn flour, maida and mix it well.
- Take a mould and grease it with oil. Put the maggi mixture in it and keep it in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- In a pan add oil and fry the set maggi mixture till it turns golden brown.
- In a plate, add fried maggi mixture. Spread pizza sauce, tomato, capsicum, tomato sauce. Sprinkle mixed herbs, chili flakes and finally spread grated cheese.
- In a pan add oil and put the pizza on pan. Cook it for 5 minutes by covering the pan.
- Maggi masala noodles pizza is ready to be served.
Ready in :
Special Category :
Recipe Type :