Maggie Masala Baby Potatoes – Yummy
- Boiled baby potatoes/ aloo -15
- Maggie masala magic - 1 pouch
- Oil/ tel - 1 tablespoon
- Cumin seeds/ jeera - 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric/ haldi powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Dry coriander/ dhaniya powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chili/ lal mirch powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Chopped onions/ pyaz - 1/2 cup
- Chopped tomatoes/ tamatar - 1/2 cup
- Chopped coriander leaves/ dhaniya patta - 1 tablespoon
- Salt/ namak to taste
- Water - 1/2 cup
- Heat oil in a pan and add jeera. Once jeera crackles, add chopped onion and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and saute for 5 minutes . Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, dry coriander powder and maggie masala.
- Add water and potatoes. Mix it well.
- Add salt to taste and saute for 4-5 minutes. Add coriander leaves for garnishing the curry.
- Yummy and tasty 'Maggie Masala Baby Potatoes' is ready for serving.
Ready in :
Special Category :
Recipe Type :
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.