Manda Pitha is a popular and traditional recipe from Odisha.
Manda Pitha | Suji Manda Pitha is the sweetened coconut stuffed semolina dumplings. It is a delicious and finger-licking deep-fried dessert. This authentic recipe is prepared during festivals, puja, and special occasions in Odisha. It is crisp from the outside and moist from the inside. The flavor of coconut, paneer, and dry fruits makes it more amazing and delicious. So, try to prepare this mouth-watering recipe and serve it as a snack or dessert to everyone. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom – Mrudusmita Mishra.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- This dessert preparation, without the use of stuffing can be done.
- The adjustment of sweetness can be as required.
- The storage of this dish is of the time period of 2 to 3 days.
- Instead of deep frying, it can be steamed.
- The ratio of sooji:water should be 1:2