Mango Mastani – Delicious Milkshake
- Mango shake of 2 mangoes made with milk - Chilled
- (Alphonso) Mango - 1, peeled and chopped in chunks and chilled
- Icecream (Vanilla/ Nutty flavour) - 1 cup
- Cashews - 8-10 chopped
- Walnuts/ Akhrot (chopped) - 8-10 (you can use any other dry fruits too as per taste and availability)
- Sugar as required (optional)
- Make mango shake of 2 mangoes in a blender after removing the mango pulp and blend with milk and sugar.
- Peel and chop a mango in small chunks and keep in refrigerator.
- Chop cashews roughly into small pieces. Chop walnuts too.
- Take a serving glass, preferably tall. Add mango shake and fill 3/4th of the glass.
- Next add mango chunks, icecream, again mango chunks and dry fruits on top.
- Keep in refrigerator for 10-15 minutes to chill.
- Fruity and tasty 'Mango Mastani' is ready to be served!!
I am a housewife passionate towards cooking variety vegeterian food. Since I love change in the food regularly, I keep experimenting and innovating the daily food with simple twists so that they look different and maintain the taste. Variation in look, taste and preperation is my mantra in day to day cooking.