Mango Rabri – Delicious Dessert
- Milk/ doodh - 1 liter
- Chopped mangoes/ aam - 2 bowls or as per your taste
- Sugar/ cheeni - 1/4 bowl or as per your taste
- Chopped almonds/ baadam - 1 tablespoon
- Cardamom/ elaichi powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Chopped pistachio/ pista - 1 teaspoon
- Boil milk on medium flame and stir continuously with spoon till it becomes 1/3rd of the original quantity.
- Add 1 bowl of chopped mangoes, elaichi powder, sugar and half of the dry nuts. Mix it properly. Put off gas.
- Take it out in large size bowl. Garnish with the remaining chopped mangoes and dry nuts.
- Refrigerate it for 1-2 hours.
- Mouth watering and chilled 'Mango Rabri' is ready to be served!!
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!