Masala Papad – Tasty Appetizer
- Masala papads - 3-4
- Onions (chopped) - 1/4 cup
- Tomatoes (chopped)- 1/4 cup
- Capsicums (chopped) - 2 tablespoon
- Lime juice - 2 teaspoon
- Salt ( to taste)
- Chaat masala - 1 teaspoon
- Roasted cumin seeds powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder - A pinch
- Roast the papads and transfer them to a serving plate.
- Mix chopped onions, tomatoes, capsicum, cumin seeds powder, salt, chaat masala, red chilli powder and lime juice.
- Add this masala over roasted papads.
- Quick and tasty snacks "Masala Papad" is ready to serve.
Hi! I am Ruchika, mother to a two year old, Hridyansh, married to a wonderful person, Vineet and live in Haryana, travelling around different cities.
A banker by profession and a foodie by heart. It is a humble attempt at sharing my passion for food. You will definitely find lot of easy recipes in this space.
I have no formal training in food photography. So, please bear up with me. Suggestions to improve this are always welcome and Feedback is always appreciated.