Masala Peanuts | Peanut Masala is a very popular and well-loved snack among all age groups.
Masala Peanuts | Peanuts Masala is a crunchy and flavourful snack. It requires only 3 ingredients, some spices, and only 10 minutes to prepare. The peanuts are coated with besan/gram, rice flour, and some spices and then deep-fried. It is very healthier as compared to the marketed one because it is homemade. You can have it as either a munching snack or a tea-time snack for your family or serve it to your guests with tea during festive seasons, such as Diwali.
This snack was prepared by a lovely mom – Archana Chakravarthy.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- The ratio of besan/gram flour to rice flour should be 2 : 1.
- If the mixture seems wet, then you can add more besan/gram flour to adjust the consistency.
- The mixture should coat every peanut, and it should be neither too dry nor too wet.
- Fry the masala peanuts on a medium flame for perfect crunchiness.
- You can adjust spices according to your taste.
For more such exciting recipes like Masala Peanuts | Peanut Masala, please click on the following links: