Masala Peanuts | Peanuts Masala is a very popular and most lovable snack item among all age groups.
Masala Peanuts | Peanuts Masala is a crunchy and a flavourful snack. This requires only 3 ingredients, some spices and only 10 minutes. The peanuts are coated with besan/gram, rice flour and some spices then deep-fried. This is very healthy as compared to marketed one because they are homemade. You can have it as munching snack or a tea-time snack for your family. Also, you can serve this snack to your guest with tea during festive seasons like Diwali. Everyone will love this snack. So try to make this at home and enjoy this festive season with your loved ones. Do share your feedback as well.
This snack was prepared by a lovely mom – Archana Chakravarthy.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- The ratio of besan/gram flour and rice flour should be 2 : 1.
- If the mixture seems wet then you can add more besan/gram flour to adjust the consistency.
- The mixture should coat to each every peanut. And it should not too dry or too wet.
- Fry the masala peanuts on a medium flame for perfect crunchiness.
- You can add spices according to your taste.