Rajma Galouti Kabab is a delicious and very healthy dish for everyone.
Rajma Galouti Kabab is a lip-smacking dish. The main ingredient is rajma/kidney beans along with some easily available ingredients. This is a very easy recipe and does not require much time. If you have boiled rajma and potatoes at home then you can easily make this kabab. This uses less oil for cooking that makes it healthier. Rajma / Kidney beans are high in protein and other nutrients hence this is good for vegetarians. You can serve this kabab as a meal or a snack for your family and everyone will love to have this. So, try to make this kabab at home and enjoy with your loved ones.
This kabab was prepared by a lovely mom – Vimki Giria.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Rajma should be mushy so that it can be easy to make a mixture of kabab.
- You can use the roasted besan/gram flour for binding in place of bread crumbs.
- Galouti kabab is from the Nawabi cuisine hence it uses some rich ingredients like cashew nuts and saffron/kesar. If you want you can avoid them.
- You can also add rose water to the mixture if you want.
- Cook the kabab on a medium-low flame for a perfect texture.
- Serve this kabab with Turai Ke Chilke Ki Chutney
- You can serve this kabab as a meal. Combine it with roti, some onion and chutney to make a roll. Your meal is ready.
- To make masala onion, add lemon juice, chaat masala, salt, red chilli powder to the onion rings.