Masala Uttapam from Leftover Idli Batter
- Leftover Idli batter - 1 cup
- Leftover Potato Peas Masala - 1/4 cup (can make fresh too)
- Leftover Idli Chutney or Tomato sauce - 2 teaspoon
- Spring Onions with Greens - 1/2 cup and finely chopped
- Fresh Green Coriander finely chopped - handful
- Green/Red chilies - 1 piece finely chopped
- Oil - 2 teaspoon
- Chop fresh green coriander leaves, green chilies and spring onions.
- Heat Dosa tawa/non stick pan. Pour some oil drops and pour the batter and spread in circular form. Cook on low flame.
- When it is semi cooked, spread chutney/sauce on top.
- Spread chopped green chillies, coriander and spring onions.
- Spread the potato peas masala on it. Cover and cook on low flame.
- Flip and cook the other side too.
- When it is done, serve masala uttapam from leftover idli batter, hot with any chutney or tomato sauce.
I am a housewife passionate towards cooking variety vegeterian food. Since I love change in the food regularly, I keep experimenting and innovating the daily food with simple twists so that they look different and maintain the taste. Variation in look, taste and preperation is my mantra in day to day cooking.