Masala Veg Pasta In Indian Style is a unique and desi style pasta.
Masala Veg Pasta In Indian Style is an easy, quick, and simple to prepare veg pasta recipe prepared in Indian style. This recipe results in a yummy masala pasta and you can prepare it for brunch or snack or a light dinner. It is often prepared without cheese as compared to the traditional Italian pasta recipes. Moreover, the Indian style pasta recipe does not require any readymade pasta sauce and can be prepared with tomato sauce or tomato puree. Try to prepare this amazing and desi pasta and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Add veggies of your choice.
- You can use whole wheat pasta or macaroni or other pasta varieties.
- Garnish the pasta with some coriander leaves to enhance it’s taste.
- Stir fry the veggies on high flame, do not overcook it.
- Boil the pasta adding oil and salt and transfer it to cold water to retain its shine and color and stop its cooking.
- Adjust the spice and serve it hot for the better taste.