Red Sauce Pasta | Indian Style Pasta In Red Sauce is a mouthwatering dish.
Red Sauce Pasta | Indian Style Pasta In Red Sauce is both a delicious and nutritious dish. It is very easy to make using simple ingredients. This is a yummy dish and loved by both kids and adults. The main ingredient is tomato which brings a tangy flavour to the dish. You can serve this as a dinner or as an evening snack. Try and check out this simple recipe. We will be glad to get your feedback.
This was prepared by our lovely mom – Shveta sheth
Tips and Suggestions by our Mom Chef:-
- You can avoid onion and garlic if you want.
- If you do not have Papparika and Mixed herbs then you can add Salt and pepper.
- Do not add water while making tomato puree.
- Extra Red Sauce can be frozen and refrigerated in a glass jar for later use.
- Gravy can be used as Pizza sauce too.