Methi Aloo Stuffed Bread Pakore – Delicious Snacks
- Meethi leaves chopped - 1 bowl
- Bread - 2 pieces
- Potatoes - 2 grated
- Besan - 1 cup
- Coriander leaves - handful chopped
- Red chilli powder - 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder - 1 teaspoon
- Salt as per taste
- In a bowl take methi, grated potatoes, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, salt, coriander leaves, besan and make a pakora batter by adding some water to it.
- Cut the bread in rectangular shape.
- Spread the besan batter on the bread now.
- Meanwhile heat enough oil in a pan.
- Deep fry all bread pakore.
- "Methi Aloo Stuffed Bread Pakore" is ready to serve with ketchup/ chutney.
I am from Noida. Very down to earth and cooking is my passion. Love to enjoy different types of cusines. I love to innovative new dishes.