Milk Peda – Instant Dessert
- Khoya/Mawa - 250 gms
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 1/4 cup
- Cardamom powder - 1 teaspoon
- Pistachios - few (for garnishing)
- Desi ghee - 1/2 teaspoon
- Heat ghee in a pan. Add khoya in it.
- Add milk, cardamom powder and sugar.
- Mix well and cook it till it leaves the sides of the pan.
- This will take around 8-10 minutes.
- Cool and garnish with pistachios.
- Milk Peda is ready to be served now.
Hi! I am Ruchika, mother to a two year old, Hridyansh, married to a wonderful person, Vineet and live in Haryana, travelling around different cities.
A banker by profession and a foodie by heart. It is a humble attempt at sharing my passion for food. You will definitely find lot of easy recipes in this space.
I have no formal training in food photography. So, please bear up with me. Suggestions to improve this are always welcome and Feedback is always appreciated.