Milk Powder Ke Gulab Jamun – Yummy
- Milk powder for mawa - 1 cup
- Milk/ doodh - 1/2 cup
- Ghee - 1 tablespoon plus remaining for frying
- All purpose flour/ maida - 2 tablespoons
- Sugar/ cheeni - 1 cup for sugar syrup
- Water/ pani - 1 cup
- Cardamom/ elaichi powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Mix milk powder and milk very well in a bowl.
- Melt ghee in a pan and add above milk mixture to it. Stir continuously till it converts into a soft dough. This is mawa. Allow it to get cooled down.
- Add maida to mawa and mix very well.
- Make 15 balls from the above mixture.
- Heat a pan and add sugar, water, cardomam powder and make 1 thread syrup.
- Heat enough ghee in a pan. Add 1 ball in ghee, if the ball gets separated/curdled, then add 1 teaspoon of maida in mawa, otherwise deep fry all gulab jamuns until they become golden brown in colour.
- Dip all fried gulab jamuns in sugar syrup. Rest for 1 hour for the Gulab Jamuns to absorb the syrup. Do not take out Gulab Jamun from the syrup because it will become dry.
- Delicious and yummy 'Milk Powder Ke Gulab Jamun' is ready to be served!!!
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.