Mirch Masala is a popular recipe from the state of Rajasthan.
Mirch Masala is a simple and easy recipe. The main ingredients are green chili, fennel powder, and spices. There are several ways to prepare the stuffing for the chilies. Some people use peanut powder or grated coconut or sesame powder. It can also work as a side dish for the wholesome meal. Serve it with roti or chapati or naan. It can be easily stored for 2 to 3 days, we can also consider it as travel food. Try to prepare it at home and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Vijay Haldiya.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Always use thick chilies for stuffing.
- If the chilies are too long then cut it into two equal pieces.
- You can also deseed the chilies to avoid spiciness.
- Serve it hot for the better taste.
- You can also use peanut powder and sesame powder for the stuffing.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.