Mixed Dal and Veg Uttapam – Yummy Breakfast
- Mixed dals - 2 cups (moong, tuvar, urad, chana dal and lal masoor)
- Suji - 1/2cup
- Chopped vegetables - 1 cup (onion, tomato, capsicum, green chilli and coriander)
- Salt to taste
- Oil - 4 tablespoons
- Curd-1 cup
- Wash all the dals properly and soak them overnight in sufficient water.
- Drain off water and wash dals again. Now grind to a smooth batter with curd.
- Now mix suji and salt. Rest the batter for 10 minutes.
- Heat a tava and spread 3 tablespoons of the batter and sprinkle some chopped vegetables.
- Shallow fry both the sides using oil until golden in color.
- Wholesome Mixed Dal and Veg Uttapam is ready. Serve hot with chutney or sauce.
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.