Mixed Sprouts Masala Sabzi
- Sprout of Moong(Green gram)/Chana (Black Horse Gram)/Lobia (Black Eyed Peas) - 1 1/2 cup
- Small Onion - 1 (optional)
- Medium Tomato - 1
- Green chillies - 1
- Spring Onion -1/2 cup
- Ginger - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander leaaves - handful
- Salt as per taste
- Turmeric/Haldi - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander/dhania powder - 1 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder - 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala - pinch
- Asafoetida (Hing) - 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds (Jeera) - 1/2 teaspoon
- Amchur Powder/Lemon juice - 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Chop tomatoes and green chillies. Finely chop onions & spring onions. Grate ginger.
- Wash and pressure cook/microwave mixed sprout with little salt. Sprouts should be soft but not mushy.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add tadka of cumin seeds and asafoetida.
- Add grated ginger, chopped green chillies and saute them.
- Add chopped onions and tomatoes, spring onions with greens and stir them well.
- Add turmeric powder, dhania powder and red chilli powder and then add boiled/cooked chana/moong/lobia sprouts. Mix all together.
- Add garam masala powder and mix well and cook for 4-5 mins. Finally add amchur powder or lemon juice. Mix well and turn off the flame.
- Garnish with Onion rings/dhania leaves.
- Enjoy yummy Mixed Sprouts Masala Sabzi.
I am a housewife passionate towards cooking variety vegeterian food. Since I love change in the food regularly, I keep experimenting and innovating the daily food with simple twists so that they look different and maintain the taste. Variation in look, taste and preperation is my mantra in day to day cooking.