Mixed Veg With Maggie Masala – Yummy Sabzi
- Olive oil/ jaitoon ka tel - 2 tablespoons
- Spices/ masale - mustard seeds/ raai, cumin seeds/ jeera, coriander powder/ dhaniya, turmeric powder/ haldi, red chili powder/ lal mirch - 1/2 tablespoon each
- Salt/ namak to taste
- Veggies/ sabjiyan - capsicum/ simla mirch, broccoli, brinjal/ baigan, potatoes/ aloo, cauliflower/ phoolgobhi, etc - mixed 1 bowl
- Chopped tomatoes/ tamatar - 1
- Chopped garlic/ lehsun - 2 cloves
- Chopped green chili/ hari mirch - 2
- Asafetida/ hing - a pinch
- Maggie masala - 1 packet
- Chopped coriander leaves/ dhaniyapatta - a handful
- Heat oil on medium flame and add asafoetida, garlic, mustard and cumin seeds to it. Let it splutter.
- Add all chopped veggies now. Mix well and cook for 15 minutes on medium flame. Stir the veggies in between.
- Add salt, spices, tomatoes, and green chilies and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Add maggie masala now. Mix well and then switch off the flame in a minute. Sprinkle fresh coriander leaves.
- Delicious and spicy 'Mixed Veg With Maggie Masala' is ready to be served with hot phulkas or parathas.
Good food creates good memories and can win many hearts. Though basic cooking started in my Mumbai days, but being in Germany for few years, I started missing all Indian food especially street food. This has made me trying new and new dishes at home and even during the lockdown period in india, it has proved to be the need of the hour!!