Mixed Vegetable Sandwiches – Instant Recipe
- Bread Slices - 2 pieces ( Brown or White)
- Grated Mixed Vegetables of your choice - carrots/ cucumbers/ cabbage etc - 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Spices - Amchur/Dry Mango Powder and Chat masala - 1/4 th cup
- Mayonnaise and Tomato ketchup - As per Taste
- Chopped chilies - 2
- Coriander leaves - As per requirement
- Mix all grated vegetables and add salt and above mentioned spices to them. Your sandwich mix is ready.
- Take a bread piece and spread mayonnaise over it.
- Spread the sandwich mix on it.
- Take another bread and spread tomato ketchup on it. Place this bread on the earlier one with mayonnaise.
- Preheat the sandwich maker before use.
- Bake the sandwiches in sandwich maker till they become crispy and crunchy.
- Quick and yummy "Vegetable Sandwiches" are ready to get served now. Serve them with chutney.
Good food creates good memories and can win many hearts. Though basic cooking started in my Mumbai days, but being in Germany for few years, I started missing all Indian food especially street food. This has made me trying new and new dishes at home and even during the lockdown period in india, it has proved to be the need of the hour!!