Mixed Veggies in Peanut Masala
- Cauliflower florets - 1 small bowl
- Carrot - 1 small bowl
- Capsicum yellow or any colour - 1
- Peas - 1/2 bowl
- Potato - 1
- Onion - 1
- Minced garlic and ginger - 1 tablespoon
- Mustard Seeds (Rye) - 1 tablespoon
- Oil - 3-4tablespoon
- Salt as per taste
- Coriander leaves - a few sprigs
- Roasted peanuts - 1/2 bowl
- Tomato - 1
- Asafoetida (Hing) - 1/4 teaspoon
- Cloves - A few
- Garam masala - 1/2 teaspoon
- Green chilli as per taste
- Red chilli powder as per taste
- Dice carrot, capsicum, potato and onion. Grind peanuts and tomato with water and make a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan . Add mustard seeds, cloves and asafoetida.
- Add onion, ginger, garlic, green chilli and cook it for few minutes.
- When done add all the veggies and mix properly. Add salt.
- Cook the veggies covered when half done add the peanut tomato mixture, chilli powder and keep cooking on low flame till done .
- Add garam masala and switch off the gas. Add chopped coriander .
- Serve with any type of roti paratha or as a side dish.
- Enjoy tasty Mixed Veggies in Peanut Masala.
My life revolves around my family and am passionate about cooking and well being of my dear ones.Born and brought up in various states living in picturesque Rajasthan .