Mooli Paalak Sabzi – Tasty Curry
- Chopped radish (mooli) with leaves - 1 cup
- Chopped spinach (paalak) - 2 cups
- Chopped tomato - 1 cup
- Chopped ginger and green chilli paste - 1 tablespoon
- Spices : salt - 1 teaspoon, red chilli powder - 1 teaspoon, coriander powder - 2 tablespoon, turmeric powder- 1/2 teaspoon, garam masala - 1/2 teaspoon, ajwain - 1/2 teaspoon and hing - a pinch
- Vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons
- Wash chopped radish with leaves and spinach properly. Then put this in the cooker. Heat on high flame and give one whistle. Put off the gas.
- Take it out from cooker and squeeze out water from it.
- Put pan on the gas and add oil and then heat on medium flame. Add hing and ajwain then sauté it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes and sauté it for 2-3 minutes. Then add ginger and green chilly paste and sauté it for 5-7 minutes.
- Add all spices then sauté it till oil gets separated from sides. Now add boiled radish and spinach and mix it properly on low flame for 5-7 minutes. Put off gas.
- Delicious and healthy Muli palak subzi is ready to serve.
Ready in :
Special Category :
Recipe Type :
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!