Multi Grain Radish Leaves(Mooli) Paratha
- Multigrain Flour : 2 bowl
- Gram Flour : 1/2 bowl
- Finely Chopped Raddish leaves : 1 bowl
- Chopped Capsicum : 1 piece
- Grated Ginger : 1 piece
- Chopped Green Chili : 2 pieces
- Coriander leaves - a few
- Spices as per taste: Turmeric, Ajwain (carom seeds), Red chilli powder, Asafoetida (Hing), Garam Masala
- Pure Ghee or Butter: 2 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients along with the spices in multi grain flour and make a dough of it.
- From the dough, prepare circular balls and roll them in a circle like the way you do for a chapati or paratha.
- Heat the tava and cook multigrain paratha from both the sides, with ghee or butter on slow flame till it becomes crispy.
- Serve hot with green chutney or tomato chutney.
- Enjoy delicious and tasty "Multi Grain Radish Leaves(Mooli) Paratha"
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!