Mungfali ki Dry Chutney | Groundnut Podi is a quick and delicious South Indian style chutney.
Mungfali ki Dry Chutney | Groundnut Podi is a simple and spicy condiment prepared mainly with the roasted peanuts or groundnuts. You can eat this chutney with hot rice with a dash of ghee, roti, dosa, or idli. Chutney podi or chutney powder is an integral part of many south Indian dishes. The ingredients for the recipe are urad dal, curry leaves, tamarind, jaggery, cumin seeds, coconut, and peanuts. Ghee enhances the taste of the chutney. Try to prepare it and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Do not remove the skin of peanuts as it is nutritious.
- You can also avoid tamarind and jaggery if you do not like tangy and sweet taste.
- Adjust spices to your requirement and always serve it after adding ghee.
- Continuously stir the ingredients to avoid burning them.
- Grind peanuts only slightly, as it leaves the oil.