Mysore Pak Dessert Recipe
Traditional Indian Sweet Mysore Pak Recipe is a very famous dessert of North as well as South India. It is a quick recipe with only 4 ingredients!
For more such exciting recipes, please click on the following links.
- Besan/ gram flour - 1 cup
- Sugar/ cheeni - 2 cups (You can increase or decrease the amount of sugar according to your preference)
- Water/ pani - 1/ 2 cup
- Ghee - 2-3 cups
- Heat sugar and water on medium flame in a thick bottom pan. Heat ghee separately in another pan.
- Sieve besan and keep aside. Grease a tray and keep aside.
- When the sugar dissolves in water and it starts boiling. Then add one spoon besan at a time and one spoon ghee simultaneously.
- Keep stirring the mixture without stopping. Keep adding ghee and besan and stirring until the smell of cooked besan emanates.
- Turn off the heat and immediately transfer the mixture into the greased tray.
- Let it cool a bit. With help of a knife, cut into desired shapes.
- Let it cool down completely and then store it in an airtight container.
- Delicious 'Traditional Indian Sweet Mysore Pak' is ready to be served. Enjoy every bite!
My life revolves around my family and am passionate about cooking and well being of my dear ones.Born and brought up in various states living in picturesque Rajasthan .