Nylon Khaman Dhokla in 20 minutes
- 1 Cup Besan or chickpea flour
- 11/4 tablespoon Rawa or Semolina
- For Masala : Salt ( As per taste)
- ¾ cup water
- 2 teaspoon oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1.5 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon ginger chilli paste
- 1 tablespoon Eno fruit salt
- For Tempering : ½ tablespoon oil
- ½ teaspoon mustard seed
- A pinch of asafoetida
- ½ teaspoon Sesame seeds (til)
- 2 to 3 green chilies
- ¼ cup water
- Mix Rawa and Besan in a mixing bowl.
- Mix the masala except lemon juice and Eno/
- Prepare a batter with given quantity of water.
- Heat water in a pan .
- Place the greased thali on the ring used for making dhoklas.
- Add Eno and lemon and whisk on one side.
- The batter will become double in quantity.
- Pour the batter in a greased heated thali.
- Cover it with lid.
- Heat on medium flame for 12 minutes.
- Prick with knife to see it comes out clean.
- For tempering : Heat the oil, add mustard seeds, sesame seeds, and green chillies chopped, after the seeds splutter.
- Add asafoetida and chopped coriander leaves. Then add water.
- Pour the tempering on dhoklas little by little.
- Cut into squares.
- Serve Nylon Khaman Dhokla with green chutney.
Ready in :
Recipe Type :
Cooking not only feeds the stomach but also the soul. I love to create new healthy recipes from simple ingredients found in the kitchen.