Oat Pancakes Recipe With Mixed Flours
- Oats - 1 cup
- Besan/ gram flour - 1/2 cup
- Corn/ makai and Jowar flour - 1/2 cup
- Rawa/ sooji/ semolina - 1/2 cup
- Green chilli/ hari mirch - 1 finely chopped
- Salt/ namak to taste
- Curd/ dahi - 2 tablespoons
- Oil/ tel - 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric/ haldi powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Chilli/ lal mirch powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Grated carrots/ gaajar - 1/2 cup
- Coriander leaves/ dhaniya patta chopped - 1/2 cup
- Oil/ tel as required for roasting - 3 tablespoons
- Mix all the ingredients except the oil for roasting. Leave it for 15 minutes.
- In a non-stick Tawa, add 2 tablespoons of mixture and spread it with a spoon.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of oil and roast it.
- Similarly, roast it on other side adding oil.
- Once done, transfer it to a serving plate.
- Healthy breakfast/snack 'Oat Pancakes Recipe With Mixed Flours' is ready to be served with chutney.
Cooking not only feeds the stomach but also the soul. I love to create new healthy recipes from simple ingredients found in the kitchen.