Oatmeal And Cranberry Cookies
Oatmeal and cranberry cookies are chewy and delicious. They can be a perfect snack for everyone in the family.
For more such exciting recipes, please click on the following links.
- Wheat flour/gehun ka atta - 1 cup
- Oats - 1 cup
- Butter/ makkhan - 1 cup
- Brown sugar/ cheeni - 1/2 cup
- Ground cinnamon/ dalchini - 1 teaspoon
- Vanilla essence - 1 teaspoon
- Cranberries - 1/2 cup
- Dark chocolate sliced - 2 tablespoons
- Almonds/ baadam sliced - 2 tablespoons
- Cold milk/ doodh - 1/2 cup
- Baking soda - 1 teaspoon
- Salt/namak - 1/2 teaspoon
- Preheat oven to 350 *F.
- In a bowl, sift flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- With a blender, mix butter and brown sugar. Mix until light and fluffy for about 2-3 minutes.
- Mix in milk and vanilla essence. Add the oats and almonds and mix again.
- Add cranberries and chocolate slices. Mix all and make a dough.
- Make medium size balls. Place them on greased baking tray and gently flatten the dough balls.
- Place them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake the cookies for 15-20 minutes or until they are set and golden brown around edges.
- Let the cookies cool on baking tray for 5 minutes. Store in air tight container.
- Delicious 'Oatmeal and Cranberry Cookies' are ready to be served!
Ready in :
Special Category :
Recipe Type :
Cooking not only feeds the stomach but also the soul. I love to create new healthy recipes from simple ingredients found in the kitchen.