Oats Chila | Healthy Breakfast is a healthy yet flavourful dish.
Oats Chila | Healthy Breakfast is a healthy and quick recipe for breakfast or snacks. It is a very healthy recipe as oats are a great source of vitamins, fiber, and minerals. This recipe also has many vegetables in it which makes it healthier. It is a healthy snack for the kids as well as for adults. You can serve it with tomato ketchup, coriander chutney or garlic chutney, or with any other chutney that you like. So try this healthy breakfast recipe at your home and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom- Neelma Goel.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- If you don’t grind the oats, let the batter rest for a while as it will take some time to soak the water.
- Adding gram flour to the batter helps in binding the chila and avoid any breakages.
- You can avoid using garlic if you want and can adjust the amount of chili used as per your taste.
- You can add vegetables as per your choice.
- While using a non-stick pan, remember to grease the pan with more oil to be able to take out the chila easily from the pan.
For more such exciting recipes like Oats Chila | Healthy Breakfast, please click on the following links: