Oats Dosa | Oats Pancakes is a fiber-rich, low-calorie tiffin option.
Oats Dosa | Oats Pancakes is a perfect light lunch or dinner dish. It can be an easy instant dish prepared with oats, rice flour, and veggies. It is an instant version of dosa and hence it does not require fermentation. Moreover, it does not require fruit salt or baking soda as well. This instant dosa is a great option when you have no idea what to make for breakfast. So, try to make this recipe in your kitchen and share your valuable feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Archana Chakravarthy
Tips and Suggestions by the mom Chef:
- The mixture of curd and oats should be well beaten to make the mixture fluffy.
- All purpose flour can be added instead of rice flour.
- If you want, green chilli can be added instead of red chilli powder.
- The pancakes should be made small in size to keep them soft for a long time.
- Vegetables, cheese, paneer, and flour can be added as per choice.
- Grease the iron tawa with oil or ghee before making dosa on it.
- While making dosa for the first time on the tawa make small dosa.