Orange Butter Cookies – Delightful Snack!
- Maida/All purpose flour - 1 1/4 cup
- Butter - 1/2 cup
- Sugar powder - 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence -1 teaspoon
- Baking powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking soda - 1/4 teaspoon
- Milk - 2-3 tablespoon
- Orange zest - 1/2 teaspoon
- Orange color - 1/2 teaspoon
- Preheat oven to 180'c for 10 minutes.
- Beat the butter and sugar powder until mixture becomes light and fluffy.
- Add the baking powder, baking soda, maida and mix it
- Add rest of the ingredients into the butter mixture and make a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter into a piping bag and use a star nozzle.
- Pipe the batter into a cookie shape on a greased baking tray.
- Bake at 180'c for 12 minutes or until light golden brown at the edges.
- Place all the cookies to cool on a cooling rack.
- Once cooled, your Orange Butter Cookies are ready to eat!
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.