Orange Juice – Refreshing Drink For Summers
- Oranges - 2
- Water/ pani - ½ cup or as required
- Honey/ shahad : 1 tablespoon
- Ice cubes/ barf - 2
- Peel and place the oranges in a mixer.
- Grind them by adding water. Sieve the pulp if required.
- Pour in serving glasses and mix honey. Add ice cubes.
- Chilled and refreshing 'Orange Juice' is ready to be served!
Good food creates good memories and can win many hearts. Though basic cooking started in my Mumbai days, but being in Germany for few years, I started missing all Indian food especially street food. This has made me trying new and new dishes at home and even during the lockdown period in india, it has proved to be the need of the hour!!