Oreo Biscuit Ice Cream – Summer Special
- Cream - 200 gms
- Condensed milk - 1 tin
- Vanilla essence - half teaspoon
- Oreo biscuits crushed - 8-10
- Beat cream in a bowl till it gets fluffy. Add vanilla essence and condensed milk and mix well.
- Add half of the crushed oreo biscuits. You may crush them with hands. Mix well.
- Then garnish the ice cream with the remaining half crushed oreo biscuits.
- Refrigerate it for 5-7 hours and then serve chilled.
- Lovely 'Oreo Biscuit Ice Cream' is ready to be served.
Ready in :
310 minutes (includes refrigerate time)
Special Category :
Recipe Type :
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!