Paddu | Kuzhi Paniyaram is a delicious snack and breakfast for all.
Paddu | Kuzhi Paniyaram is an instant recipe which is mouthwatering as well. This requires semolina/rava, curd, carrot, capsicum, onion, green chillies. This is a quick and easy breakfast option for busy mornings. This has different names like Appe, paniyaram, GuLiyappa, Yeriyappa, Gunta Ponganalu. This goes well with peanut chutney or coconut chutney. This is a very easy breakfast item perfect for tiffin or evening snack. So, try to make this instant recipe and let us know how you liked it.
This tasty chutney was prepared by Roopa Naikji from Shimoga, Karnataka ( a visually challenged mom with 40 per cent of eyesight).
Tips and Suggestions by the Chef:-
- Serve this paddu with Peanut Chutney | Mungfali Chutney
- You can use veggies as per the availability and choice.
- Using a little sour curd will give a nice taste to the dish.
- Use fruit salt (eno) instead of baking soda if you want.
- Keep aside the batter for rest. Add baking soda and immediately use the batter to make paddu.