Paneer Besan Cookies – Yummy Snacks!!
- Crumbled paneer/ cottage cheese - 1 cup
- Besan/ gramflour - 2 tablespoons
- Lal mirch/ red chili powder - 1 teaspoon
- Cumin/ jeera powder - 1 teaspoon
- Pinch of asafoetida/ hing
- Salt as per taste
- Firstly take a bowl and put besan, paneer, salt, hing, cumin powder, chili powder and make a tight dough.
- Now make a roti using the dough and cut with cookie cutter of your desired shape.
- Then place these cookies in microwave and bake in convection mode for 5 minutes. Check them and remove from microwave and let them cool to room temperature.
- Healthy and kids' friendly "Paneer Besan Cookies" are ready to be served!
I am from Noida. Very down to earth and cooking is my passion. Love to enjoy different types of cusines. I love to innovative new dishes.