Paneer Kathi Roll : Lunch Special
- DOUGH PREPARATION :
- Whole wheat flour : 2 bowl
- Salt : as per taste
- Ajwain : 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric : 3/4 teaspoon
- Ghee : 1 tablespoon
- FILLING PREPARATION :
- Paneer : 200 gm
- Capsicum (any color red, green or yellow) : 1 bowl
- Onion : 2 pieces
- Tomato : 2 pieces
- Spinach (Palak) : 15 leaves
- Green Chilli : 2 pieces
- Ginger garlic paste : 1 tablespoon
- Vegetable Oil : 2 tablespoon
- Spices (as per taste) : Red Chili Powder, Coriander Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Chaat Masala, Green Coriander Chutney
- Salt to taste
- Mix all the spices mentioned for dough preparation with whole wheat flour and prepare the dough by adding water.
- Brush the dough with ghee and keep it aside for 10 minutes covered with muslin cloth.
- Make round balls from the dough and roll them into circular shape for parathas.
- Cook it on a tava or pan. Apply ghee on both sides and cook them on medium flame.
- Cut capsicum, onion and tomatoes in long slices. Cut paneer into small cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan. When the oil becomes hot, add onion and saute them for 5 minutes.
- Add coriander powder and garam masala powder to the pan and mix them well.
- Add tomatoes and red chilli powder. Mix them well and saute them for 2 minutes.
- Add paneer, chopped bell peppers, green chili and palak leaves and mix them well. Add salt and chaat masala and mix again.
- In the parathas add the paneer and vegetable mixture in the center along with green chutney.
- From one end, fold the parathas and make a roll of it. Once you have prepared a roll, wrap one open end with foil paper. Keep the other end open.
- Eat the yummy hot paneer kathi roll and enjoy your meal.
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!