Paneer Potato Curry – Delicious And Healthy
- Paneer - 150 gms
- Chopped potatoes/ aloo - 1 cup
- Cream/ malaai - 1/2 cup
- Tomato/ tamatar puree - 1 cup
- Kashmiri red chilli/ khadi mirch powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chilli/ lal mirch powder - 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric/ haldi - 1 teaspoon
- Chopped onions/ pyaz - 1/2 cup
- Chopped ginger, garlic and green chillies - 1 teaspoon
- Chopped coriander leaves/ dhaniya patti - 1 tablespoon
- Salt/ namak to taste
- Oil/ tel - 3 tablespoons
- Ciba kitchen king masala - 1 teaspoon
- Cut paneer into cubes and marinate paneer with tomato puree, cream, kashmiri chilli powder, turmeric and red chilli powder for 1 hour.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a pan and fry potatoes on medium flame.
- Take out potatoes from pan once they are done. Add chopped ginger, garlic and green chillies to the same pan. Saute for 2 minutes and add onions then. Saute them for 5 minutes.
- Now add paneer mixture, potatoes, salt, kitchen king masala and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves for garnishing the curry.
- Healthy and yummy 'Paneer Potato Curry' is ready to be served with roti/ rice.
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.