Pasta Pancakes are a spicy fusion dish.
Pasta Pancakes are an interesting twist given to regular pasta or pancakes. It is a delightful change from the regular snacks. You just need a handful of ingredients like boiled pasta, all-purpose flour, sweet corn, milk, and some spices. This is a unique idea to make a new snack from boiled pasta. In addition, it is light and looks very nice in different colors. If you are planning to host a potluck or kitty party, this will be the best option for you. So, try to make this recipe in your kitchen and share your feedback with us in the comment box.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom: Vijay Haldiya
Tips and suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- Add all-purpose flour and milk as required to prepare thick consistency batter.
- Take cool boiled milk to prepare this recipe.
- Butter or ghee can be used instead of oil.
- Whole wheat flour can be used instead of all-purpose flour.
- To save time, you can prepare batter in advance.