Pasta With Red Sauce – Delicious Meal
- Pasta - 2 cups
- Tomato/ tamatar puree - 1 cup
- Chopped capsicum/ simla mirch and onion/ pyaz - 1/2 cup each
- Oil/ tel - 4 tablespoons
- Red chilli/ lal mirch powder, turmeric/ haldi, Ciba kitchen king masala, garam masala and salt/ namak according to taste
- Chopped coriander/ dhaniya patta and mint/pudina as required and green chilli/ hari mirch chopped - 2
- Water/ pani - 1/2 cup
- Boil pasta for 10-12 minutes. Heat oil in a pan on medium flame and add onions to it. Saute for 4-5 minutes.
- Add tomato puree and turmeric now. Saute until masala leaves oil.
- Add capsicum and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add water, pasta, green chilies and remaining spices and saute for 4-5 minutes on low flame.
- Sprinkle coriander and mint leaves for garnishing.
- Tasty 'Pasta With Red Sauce' is ready to be served!
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.