Pinwheel Sandwich | Veg Pinwheel Sandwich is a quick and flavorful snack idea.
Pinwheel Sandwich | Veg Pinwheel Sandwich is a lip-smacking and crispy dish. You can easily prepare this special snack with a simple technique. You can prepare this quick dish for a tea time snack or for a kid’s tiffin box also. Whenever you want to serve your guest something quick but delicious dish you can prepare this appetizer. It is a complete meal itself, pair it up with tomato ketchup and cold beverages as per your choice. This will be the best choice for busy weekdays. Moreover, you can add more veggies to make it more healthy. So try to make this recipe in your kitchen and share your feedback with us.
Click here to watch this recipe
This is Recipe No. – 1 Of Tea Time Snack In 9 Minutes by a lovely Mom: Ani Setia
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- Any type of bread can be used as per choice and availability.
- You can add vegetables and spices to the stuffing as per choice and availability.
- Pizza seasoning can be added instead of mixed herbs.
- Use finely chopped vegetables in the stuffing.
- The stuffing should be spread evenly on the bread slice to make a nice pinwheel sandwich.
- Keeping the prepared roll in the refrigerator is optional.
- Use fresh bread to prepare this sandwich.
- You can apply water to the bread where it breaks.
- Butter or ghee can be used to roast the pinwheel sandwiches instead of oil.
- Half-cooked roti can be used instead of bread to prepare this pinwheel sandwich.
- Boiled sweet potato or boiled raw banana can be added to the stuffing instead of boiled potato.
- Paneer or cheese can be added to the stuffing.
- If adding cheese to the stuffing, add it to a less quantity otherwise, it will stick to the pan while roasting the sandwich.
- You can garnish the pinwheel sandwiches as per your choice.
- Veg mayonnaise can be used for garnishing instead of white sauce.
- You can prepare chaat also from this pinwheel sandwich by adding chutneys and nylon sev.
No comments yet.