Pizza Bites are tasty quick bites or small pizzas.
Pizza Bites is great for an afternoon snack or even a party appetizer. The small pizza is made with potato slices, a choice of veggies, and cheese toppings. It is an ideal guilt-free snack recipe for any kitty party or celebration feast as it can be served in small portions. In addition, these small bites are very attractive and colorful. Moreover, you can have it with sauce or cold beverages or as it is. So try to make this recipe in your kitchen and enjoy it on your special occasions and share your valuable feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Shveta Sheth
Tips and suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- Don’t overcook potatoes.
- Ghee or butter can be used instead of oil.
- Rice flour can be added instead of corn flour.
- Pasta sauce or ketchup can be used instead of pizza sauce.
- Add vegetables as per choice and availability.
- You can use any type of cheese to prepare this pizza.
- Cook the pizza on low flame.