Poha Vegetable Idli is an instant and healthy dish.
Poha Vegetable Idli is soft, light, and fluffy idli. It is made with poha, sooji, some spice and vegetables. Moreover, it is not only healthy but also a good breakfast to start your day. You can also pack them in the tiffin box and they stay soft even later. In addition, it is an easy recipe as well as you can prepare in a short period of time also. There is no need of fermenting the batter, you can use the batter straightway after grinding. So, try to make this recipe in your kitchen and share your feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Vijay Haldiya
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- The ratio of poha and sooji should be 1:1.
- Add water gradually while grinding poha and sooji.
- Curd can be added instead of water while grinding.
- Vegetables can be added as per choice and availability.
- Baking soda can be added instead of fruit salt.
- Add fruit salt just before steaming the idli.