Potato Cheese Sandwich | Aloo Masala Cheese Sandwich is a quick and delightful recipe.
Potato Cheese Sandwich | Aloo Masala Cheese Sandwich is an easy recipe to make with potato stuffings and without any fancy dressing. All you need are some boiled potatoes for the stuffing and some cheese. The spices you add in the potato stuffings gives it different flavours which makes it delicious and savoury. You can make it with either brown bread or white bread. These sandwiches taste delicious when you serve them with green chutney or ketchup. Do try this recipe at home and let us know your feedback about this recipe in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by the Chef:-
- You can use any kind of bread (brown or white) to make this sandwich.
- The spices used can be adjusted according to your taste and liking.
- You can use different vegetables as per your choice.
- The butter and cheese are optional here and can be skipped.
- You can also toast the sandwich on a pan/ tava instead of a sandwich griller.