Pulao (No Onion/No Garlic) – Tasty Meal
- Rice - 1 bowl(washed and soaked)
- Cumin seeds - 1 tablespoon
- Asafoetida - a pinch
- Potatoes - 2 medium size
- Tomatoes - 4(chopped)
- Green chillies - 2
- Red chilli powder - 1 tablespoon
- Garam masala - 1/2 teaspoon
- Ginger - 1 inch piece
- Salt to taste
- Water - 2 bowls
- Oil - 2 tablespoon
- Peas - 1/4 cup
- Heat some oil in a pressure cooker and add asafoetida and cumin seeds.
- Add tomatoes and after that add potatoes, peas, green chillies, ginger, spices and salt. Mix it well.
- Add rice and saute for a minute.
- Add water and wait for 2 minutes till it boils.
- Close the lid and wait for couple of whistles.
- Delicious "No Onion No Garlic Pulav" is ready to be served with curd or raita.
No comments yet.