Ajwain Parantha with Dahi Tadka
- 1 cup Wheat Flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon ajwain
- 1 tablespoon red chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garam masala powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1 cup Curd
- a pinch of asafoetida
- a pinch of turmeric
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- In bowl, add wheat flour, salt, red chili powder, garam masala, ajwain, and water and knead dough.
- In kadhai or pan, add cumin seeds and dry roast it and then add dahi and mix it.
- Add asafoetida, turmeric, salt, red chili powder and keep on mixing it.
- Bring one boil and add 1/2 cup water and then bring two-three boils.
- Take small balls from kneaded dough and roll out them in thick rotis.
- On tawa, spread a little ghee and then place this roti.
- Once it starts to cook then flip it and spread a little ghee on other side too.
- Garnish with pakodi and serve Ajwain parantha with dahi tadka.