Quinoa Salad With Stir Fried Veggies Recipe
Quinoa salad can be made in different ways. The main hero of my dish is the lemon dressing which enhances the flavor and taste of this dish. So let us make this recipe – Quinoa Salad With Stir Fried Veggies.
For more such exciting recipes, please click on the following links.
- FOR QUINOA - Quinoa - 1 cup and Water - 2 cups
- Salt/ namak to taste
- Stir fry vegetables - Spring onions/ patte vale pyaz - 2 chopped
- Red and green capsicum/ simla mirch - 1 cup each chopped
- Tomato/ tamatar - 1 chopped
- Baby corns - 3 chopped
- Coriander leaves/ dhaniya - 1 cup, Olive oil/ tel - 1 tablespoon and salt/ namak to taste
- LEMON DRESSING - Olive oil - 2 tablespoons
- Lemon zest/ neembu chhilka - 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon juice/ neembu ras - 2 tablespoon
- Mustard seeds/ raai - 1 teaspoon crushed
- Honey/ shahad - 1 and half teaspoon
- Black pepper/ kali mirch - grounded - 2 teaspoons
- OTHER INGREDIENTS -
- Almonds/ baadam - 3 sliced
- Walnuts/ akhrot - 4 sliced
- Cook quinoa in a pan by adding water. Bring the mixture to boil, then cover and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cook until all the liquid gets absorbed about 15 minutes.
- Remove the pot from heat, sprinkle salt and fluff the quinoa with a fork.
- Let quinoa cool, uncover for 6 to 7 minutes. In a pan, add olive oil and stir fry all vegetables for 5 to 10 minutes, add salt.
- DRESSING PREPARATION : In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, mustard, honey and black pepper. Set aside.
- Toast almonds and walnut slices in pan stirring often for about 5 minutes.
- ASSEMBLING THE SALAD : In a bowl, add stir fry vegetables, quinoa and toasted nuts.
- Drizzle lemon dressing and toss.
- Super healthy Quinoa Salad With Stir Fried Veggies is ready to be served!
Ready in :
Special Category :
Recipe Type :
Cooking not only feeds the stomach but also the soul. I love to create new healthy recipes from simple ingredients found in the kitchen.